Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Morning Yoga

Okay, so it has been a couple weeks since I have done my DDPYoga sessions.  I went to Steamboat for a few days, then injured several toes while doing laundry, and the list of excuses could keep going, but I will stop here.  I finally got my session in this morning and my body is very thankful.

This upcoming week, I am going to be adding Fat Burner into my weekly sessions along with Energy and RHC.  Have to admit, I am a little terrified of the Fat Burner - I have done it once, very intimidating  - but I need to start incorporating that one into my weekly sessions.  I would like to look somewhat normal by the time Christmas rolls around and I fly to NY to seeing my brand new little niece.  This will be great for me.

Peace out for now!

No comments: