Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Derailed

I have realized today that timing is everything with yoga - or any kind of yoga for that matter.  I have been down with a major head and chest cold the last week in a half.  I have been able to hear or breathe due to all the congestion inside of me.  I feel derailed a little bit with my DDPYoga workouts because of my cold.  But, I got a little reminder from JJ today that shit happens and things always don't go as planned.  I am feeling much better today so tomorrow morning will definitely be a yoga morning.  I am taking a break from swimming until after the new year.  I can't afford to get sick again before Christmas due to Lindsay being pregnant and being due at Christmas.  So yoga and bike riding are it for now and possibly a walk/hike or two in between.  All is good.

Peace Out!!

No comments: